"Produced in Austria by Glock Ges.m.b.H, the Glock Model 18 delivers excellent compromise between lightness, compactness and combat effectiveness. The Pistol can fire in full automatic mode at an extremely high rate of fire."
- — Description.
The Glock 18 delivers exceptionally performance in a small package, boasting a blisteringly high rate of fire and a high ammo capacity for a pistol. Comparing to other low-caliber pistol, it also has a moderate recoil, low penetration and lowest damage of all pistol. The weapon's high rate of fire will quickly drain your ammo, and the low damage makes this weapon heavily orientated towards CQB both as a backup or main combat weapon.
Besides having a fast firerate and large magazine capacity, the Glock 18 also has the highest mobility in the game. This is another reason why the gun is a popular purchase, because it allows players to out-speed others with slower weapons. This allows faster flanking maneuvers and quicker movement to cover.
To complete the 7th gold contract you must achieve 10 ragekills with the Glock 18.
"Equipped with a silencer Glock becomes a serious weapon when it comes to high fire density and quiet operation. Only the most elite of fighters have this secret version of this gun."
- — Description.
Achieving 15 Stormkills with the Glock 18 will unlock the W-Task. It will unlock the Gemtech Raptor-2 silencer, which decreases recoil, damage, and mobility. It also provides an added stealth bonus. Even though equipping the silencer will negate muzzle flash, the silencer itself will obstruct the iron sights when aiming down your sights.
Unlocking the W-Task also gives access to attachments in the customization tree, including a collimator in metalevel 1 and a second, improved silencer in set 3.
The Glock 18 can be customized with sights, silencers, and tactical devices. See Glock 18/Customization for more information.
Achievements you can unlock using this gun.
|Old School||600 kills with pistols||5500|
|Merc||Kill 50 enemies||500|
- It is suggested to complete the W-Task as soon as possible, as the muzzle flash on the Glock 18 is quite bright and very obstructive when aiming.
- The Glock 18 has the highest firerate of all pistols, so do not spray. Holding down the lmb for 1 second lowers your capacity by about 18 rounds, so bursting is almost necessary.
- The Glock 18 has the second fastest rate of fire of any handgun at 99.
- The Glock 18 has the second fastest knife speed of any weapon and the fastest of any secondary weapon which makes it a very popular secondary weapon for people using a knife build. Only the Kedr has a faster knife speed.
- On the left side of the Glock 18's slide, The following (in order) is inscribed:
- Glock (Presumably a company logo) [The G is stylized]
- 18G (18Glock)
- AUSTRIA (Where the gun was designed)
- 9x19 (The type of ammunition the Glock 18 uses)