|This article was added to the list of excellent articles at 1 May 2017 in this version.|
Russian Murka, pump-action shotgun and powerful 12 gauge shells. Simple and reliable design ensures high-quality engagement of targets with shot at closer range.
- - Description
The MP-133 is the 3rd shotgun the contracter can buy and 2nd pump action shotgun. It is better than the previously unlocked Benelli M3 Mod 2, because it has more damage and more rounds in its tube magazine. The Benelli can be silenced, but so can the MP-133 because of its custiomization.
Lighter and shorter collimator sight simplifies aiming and 12 caliber slugs have very high damage impact.
- - Description
The W-Task of the MP-133 is 125 headshots. It adds a Leopold Deltapoint compact collimator and slug ammo and renames the it to MP-133 Tac. It also unlocks the SAGEGRN (Sage Green) camouflage and grants the player access to the Customization. See MP-133/Customization for more information.
After W-task completion, the MP-133 can be customized with sights, muzzlebrakes, silencers, camos and even has different ammo types.
The four types of shotgun shells are:
- 12g Buckshot - the starting one. It has multiple pellets and low penetration.
- 12g Slug - unlocked through W-task, it consists of one single projectile that does huge amounts of damage. It adds more penetration.
- 12g Hollow Point - one of the two new added with the MP-133 customization, found at metalevel 5. It is a 2.0 Slug shell, having a single pellet, but does significantly more damage, at the cost of having 90% less penetration.
- 12g Flechette - it is a new and the best ammo type for this shotgun, found at metalevel 8. It adds more damage but still has the pellets of buckshot ammunition. It has more penetration.
- The MP-133 is first customizable shotgun.
- It is also also one of the 4 weapons in the game that can use different ammo types (Buckshot, Slug from W-task, Hollow Point, Flechette) next to the Saiga 12K and Saiga Full-Auto, SPAS-12 and Sawed-off Izh-43. All of them are shotguns. However, it is one of the two weapons in the game to equip 12 gauge Flechette and Hollowpoint shells, the second one is the Saiga 12K.
- The in reallife the MP-133 uses normally a wooden stock.
Achievements you can unlock using this gun.
|Hunter||600 kills with shotguns||7000|