|This article needs a few links to other articles. Please improve this article by adding links to the context within the exisiting text. ( December 2015 )|
"PKP is a Russian heavy machine gun made from PKM by TSNIITOCHMASH firm. Actively used by FSB spetsnaz forces in counter-terrorism operations. Very powerful SPEC weapon for destroyer class."
- — Description.
The PKP Pecheneg is the unique heavy machine gun of the destroyer skill tree.
As a SPEC weapon for destroyer, PKP possessed the highest damage among the assault rifles and lmgs. Loaded with 100 rounds magazine and high accuracy, it terminates everyone at mid range. It even better that it has an effective range that far more than assault rifles and lmgs combined, allows players to do full damage while keeping distance away from enemies. However, its is countered by having the lowest reload and mobility out of any machine guns, limiting players movement. But with proper mobility skill, it is a beast designed for a prokill spree.
- — Description.
The W-Task of the PKP is 15 Stormkills. Finishing it will give players a magnifier for the pre attached holo sight. Provides extra zoom ( although it's not noticeable ), better accuracy and lower recoil ( but it make sight bounce a lot when ADS ) as a trade for lower mobility.
- Due to it's low mobility and reload speed it is mostly recommended to camp rather than going straight into a firefight.
- For easy kill you can have any handgun equipped and when you want, change to pkp while holding the lmb, it doesn't show any bullets go out or sound but it still shoots during the changing animation. This will be fixed after full game recode but it works at this time with all primary firearms.
- It is not recommended using PKP w-task as it knocks off 7 points mobility to the gun slowness and make the sight bounce a lot.
- It has the highest range for any machine gun so fighting mid, long range is not a problem for PKP.
- Even though its ejection port is located in the left side, it still ejects emptied shells from right side.
- RIS on the PKP is custom made as there is no official rail for PKP ( as well as the other PK machine guns series ).
- This is the only machine gun to have mobility base stats is 3. It is also the only machine gun to have reload base stats is 1