|This page is a dead end!|
|It contains no links to other pages. ( December 2015 )|
"Saiga 12K, heavily modified and enabled to obtain full auto fire. Also equipped with high-capacity ammo magazine for 12 gauge rounds. Doomsday device."
- — Description.
The Saiga Full Auto is the unique shotgun of the assault skill tree.
Just like the description says, the Saiga Full Auto will bring nightmares to your opponents on Close Quarters. With 20 rounds and capable of full auto fire, anything in your path will get annihilated in an instant. The Saiga Full Auto is the best shotgun you can get.
"Saiga FA equipped with red dot sight by Aimpoint and 12 caliber slug ammo. And don't tell us you are not ready for zombie apocalypse"
- — Description.
Saiga Full Auto w-task is 50 rage kills. Finishing it will give player a red dot sight (Comp 44, same collimator on Mod3) and slug ammo for Saiga FA and is renamed to Saiga Z(ombie)Hunter. However, like every shotgun with slug ammo applicable, its task is not widely used. But slug ammo be of little benefit on Saiga FA if anyone wants to fight at mid range.
- Even when you finish the w-task, it still pretty useless since shotguns ammo will deal 0 damage at 50m~
- Because it is a FA Shotgun, triple kills and quad kills can be achieved with little effort, so don't be afraid if you ran into enemy teams new spawn. Just rush in!
- Remember that when you reset your skill, Saiga FA will be locked and will need to be unlocked to be of use again. So make sure your decision is good, if you don't want it anymore.
- Saiga Full Auto exists in real life and it is possible to modify any Saiga shotgun to fully automatic. Some companies even provide their services if a customer wants to remove any limitations of export firearms.
- It has been weakened/nerfed after the 1st customization update (AKMS, M4A, AK105) Due to its overpowered statistics. (Lesser Accuracy Damge,Mobility,Reload)
- The Fire Stabilization works with it since it is a Full Auto, but it still won't apply the effect since it is a Scatter Shot. However; it works perfectly with Slug ammunition.
- The "Zombie Outbreak Responce Team" logo on the gun suggests that in the CW universe, there is a sort of team dedicated to dealing with possible "Zombie Outbreaks".
( Need one )